I was asked today how I feel about being back at Duke. It was a hard question; the truth is I don't know what is it that I feel. A part of me still feels the traveler's frenzy; a part of me feels peace in again finding a home. A part of me embraces the possibilities of a new semester; a part of me misses Beijing and my friends there. A part of me is anxious about transferring my credits, setting up my job, rebuilding relationships, finding my niche; a part me is secure and trust that all would be well.
Here are some words that correspond to what I have felt in the past 24 hours: frustration, emptiness, warmth, bond, distance, fatigue, chill, "Phew, That was close," "basketball!", andrenaline, pain, sympathy, messiness, maturity, disillusionment, longing, sadness, excitement, impatience, surprise, laughter, hope, gladness, security, introspection.
Efficient Market is One of Many Nash Equilibria
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment