I will be going to a 4-day IV juniors retreat tomorrow! This week I've been busy reading papers for my job and independent study, and keeping up with my complexity class (it's the first time I've been intense about school for a long time, going to the library 5 hours a day between classes...); it just hit me that the retreat is tomorrow!
I'm really looking forward to this retreat. Last year, I went to the sophomore retreat and honestly, it was a life-changing experience. This was the event that reignited my faith in God, which had been burning low through high school and freshman year, and since then I grew much spiritually and personally. It was the first time that I really felt connected with IV. I still remember vividly our worship sessions and that awe-inspiring sharing session. I hope that this retreat would be as good.
This would also be a good time to bond and re-bond with people in IV. Coming back from abroad, I feel somewhat disconnected. I don't get to see a lot of them normally, possibly since my compsci-geared academic track is unique. It would be good to be connected again.
Now I must pack... Must think, who can lend me a sleeping bag?
Efficient Market is One of Many Nash Equilibria
17 years ago
1 comment:
oh yeah. stalked ur facebook pictures.
retreat looked fun. i miss retreats.
and also.
WTF. mr shi. u SERIOUSLY owe me a return flight to duke to pwn ur .. existence. i'm not kidding. WTf.
GET ONLINE so i can actually do something abt this.
Post a Comment